|Firestop systems installed according to UL tested designs are crucial
to the safety of your buildings.
According to statistics of the National Fire Protection Association:
- There were over 94,000 apartment fires in the US in 2004
- The total estimated property loss was $885 million
- 3,200 people were injured in apartment fires
- 510 lives were lost, a 24% increase from 2003
|* * * * *
The installation crews at All Trades Firestop maintain a strong focus on
thoroughness and quality of work. We understand fire rated
construction and are committed to making your fire rated assemblies
perform as designed in the event of a fire.
If you would like more information on how All Trades Firestop can
make your buildings safer, please contact us.
The Fire Protection Triangle represents the
critical components of a well protected building:
- Suppression: Fire Sprinklers, Extinguishers
- Detection: Alarm Systems, Smoke Detectors
- Containment: Firestop Systems, Fire Rated
|Why is fire containment important?
- Nearly 70% of all building-related deaths are directly associated to
- Thoroughly and properly installed firestop systems stop the spread of
smoke and toxic fumes.
- Fire rated assemblies provide safe escape routes and more time to
If you are a builder, ask yourself:
- Do I have a complete set of UL tested documentation to prove that all of my fire
rated assemblies have the proper fire ratings?
- Am I positive that all of the systems installed in the building are consistent with the
- Are my subcontractors committed to providing the highest levels of quality for
the safety of my buildings?
If you are not 100% sure that the answer is "yes" to all three of these
questions, you need a professional firestop contractor.